Anyone is welcome to join our Friends scheme and your support plays a vital role in ensuring the future of the museum and its activities.
By becoming a member you are contributing to helping the museum achieve its current and future plans:
- Preserving and maintaining our collection for future generations
- Educating children from all parts of the UK through our education and outreach programmes
- Maintaining our Grade 2 listed building, once the Leeds Union Workhouse
As well as the satisfaction and enjoyment of contributing towards the success of the museum, Friends also receive these benefits on production of a valid membership card:
- Free admission to the museum’s galleries
- 15% discount in the museum shop
- Discounts for lectures and special events
- Free car parking whilst attending museum special events*
- Opportunities to participate as a volunteer
*Not including the Medicine & History lecture series.